VCM2 VCM II 2 in 1 Diagnostic Tool for Ford and Mazda, supports both Ford and Mazda until year 2015.Latest software version is Ford V108/Mazda V109
Newest VCM2 VCM II 2 in 1 Diagnostic Tool for Ford IDS V112 and Mazda IDS V109
VCMII 2 in 1 is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS
Top 5 Reasons to get VCM II:
1. FORD IDS Version: V112, Mazda IDS Version: V109
2. Support virtual machine, Ford and Mazda software can be installed on one computer.
3. Support multi-languages: English/Japanese/Portuguese/Romanian/Korean/Dutch/Polish/Turkish/Spanish/French/Italian/Croatian/Danish/German/Swedish/Finnish/Slovenian/Czech/Russian/Greek/Chinese
4. Update by CD with unlocked firmware
5. Support both new and old vehicles.
Free Download Mazda IDS V104 software
Requirement on Computer:
1. Computer has at least 4GB Memory
2. Computer need produced after 2000 year, too old computer can not run the software.
3. OS needs to be WINDOWS XP SP3.
VCMII 2 in 1 for Ford and Mazda Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
VCM2 Multi-languages :
1pc x VCM2 interface
1pc x OBD2 cable
1pc x USB cable
2pcs x CD-DVD
Scan obd16shop QRcode, convinent and faster
Any problems, please feel free to contact us.
Kindly Note: pls leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website and make sure that your paypal shiping address is the same with the address you want us to sent.Before signing,pls confirm everything is good.
How to buy on OBD16Shop.com
How to do VCMII PASSTHRU Programming